Reach the decision makers
AALL members rely on the AALL Annual Meeting as one of their main resources for information on the latest issues, products and technologies that will impact their profession. By its very nature, the Annual Meeting attracts the top in the field to learn, network and explore the future on the exhibit floor. As they make their way through the exhibits they search for the tools that will help them be more effective in the daily management of their libraries and careers.
Representing approximately 5,000 members, AALL plans the Annual Meeting to meet the needs and interests of law librarians from across the country and is the largest gathering of its kind. This is your best opportunity of the year to meet face-to-face with more than 1,600 decision-makers who have the need and budgets for your technologies, publications, products, and services.
The following booth equipment, services and facilities are included free of charge:
- Draperies suspended on aluminum uprights and stanchions. The drapery background is 8 feet high. The side rails are 33 inches high.
- Standard booth sign, black letters on white card, upon which is printed the company name and booth number.
- General lighting and decorations.
- Crate removal, storage and return.
- Two complimentary Exhibitor Conference Registrations are available per 10’ x 10’ booth space. This includes access to AALL educational programs and entry to the Opening Reception with accompanying drink ticket.
Link back to conference website: http://www.aallnet.org/conference/exhibits